The CCBS team, participating in the congress with symposiums, open paper, and scientific meeting sessions, also organized skill class sessions on 4 different subjects.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Training ACT for Severe Mental Disorders: Theoretical Background and Clinical Experience
- Talking About Every Facet of Death
- Reducing Burnout Among Healthcare Workers; ACT-Based Existential Intervention Program
- The Journey of Compassion: Approaching Ourselves and Others with Compassion in a Changing World
- Should I Stop It or Not: Functional Analysis Based Approach for Repetitive Thinking
- Preliminary Results of An Experience Sampling Investigation of Repetitive Negative Thinking: The Effects on Negative Emotion and Somatic Health Complaints